The National Association of Community Electricity Users-Nepal (NACEUN) is a national federation of Community Rural Electricity Entities (CREEs). Since its establishment NACEUN has grown into a strong network comprising of over 300+ CREEs from 55 districts in Nepal. There are 17 district chapters and 6 province chapters of NACEUN. NACEUN have been working on promoting productive end-use of clean energy through electric cooking and enterprise promotion, and increasing per capita consumption of energy. NACEUN also advocates for enabling policies by collaborating with different agencies keen on similar interests.
NACEUN seeks to recruit dynamic and skilled people to work for “Electric Cooking promotion program” in the following positions:
No. of vacancies: 3 Nos.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the community-based development/social work especially in energy and clean cooking sector
- Should have computer literacy in word, excel and powerpoint presentation with commanding in English and Nepali language
- Should have two wheeler with diving license.
No. of vacancies: Few.
- An intermediate or a bachelor’s degree from recognized institution
- Experience of working in community-based development/social work
- Should have knowledge of electric cooking technologies
- Should have two-wheelers driving licenses.
Cluster I: Taplejung, Panchthar and Jhapa
Cluster II: Udayapur and Solukhumbu
Cluster III: Syangja, Parbat, Baglung and Myagdi
Interested candidate can submit their CVs along with application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November, 2023 (for field officer) and 15 December, 2023 (for others).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process. The decision of NACEUN will be final.